This domain is registered for one of our customers.
If this is your domain name, please visit this page to see how to register it as DNS zone into your account.
Note: If you already have registered the DNS zone for your domain name, please wait for DNS propagation. Your web site will be displayed soon. It may take few minutes.
* Do you know the most popular DNS attack types?
Suggested article: 5 DNS Attack Types that could affect you
Do you understand what a DNS attack is and how to protect your network from it?
The idea and principle of Domain Name System(DNS) is to respond quickly and smoothly to a query from a domain name that leads to an IP address. That means it does not monitor for malicious actions. For this reason it has some vulnerabilities.
In that case, what is a DNC attack? As you may have guessed, it is an attack that aims to destabilize the DNS system. This can be for a variety of purposes, such as taking it down or changing the information it contains. There are many types of attacks. Below you can find information about the most popular ones:
- DDoS Amplification - transform minor searches into much bigger payloads, which are then utilized to bring the victim's systems down.
- DNS Tunneling - here, the data of other programs or protocols encodes in DNS queries and responses
- DNS Spoofing - reroute online traffic to a fake domain by altering DNS records
- DNS Flood Attack - interferes with the zone's resource record resolution
- DRDoS - attacker sends his attack traffic through a potentially legitimate third party, concealing his own identity.
If you're curious and want to learn more about them, you can do it easily by reading the following article about 5 most common DNS Attack Types.